Thomas Cissell, PE, PTOE, LEED AP BD+C
- Master of Science, Civil Engineering | 2004
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering | 1997
- Southern Illinois University Edwardsville
- Professional Engineer: IL, MO
- Professional Traffic Operations Engineer
- LEED Accredited Professional, Building Design + Construction
- American Public Works Association
- Associated General Contractors of Missouri
- Southern Illinois University Edwardsville Industrial and Professional Advisory Councils
As the manager of Oates Associates’ Facilities Group, Mr. Cissell oversees the pursuit and completion of building related projects and the associated site work. His expansive engineering background, extensive history in providing building related services, and strategic vision gives him the insight needed in directing market pursuits.
On a technical level, Mr. Cissell focuses on site design and stormwater management and is an expert in transportation and traffic engineering. Over his twenty years as an engineer he has developed an enthusiasm for improving recreational life. He is an advocate for natural opportunities to encourage sustainable solutions and to connect people to their environment.