Steven Keil, PE, PLS
- Bachelor of Science, Engineering Mechanics | 1988
- Southern Illinois University Carbondale
- Professional Engineer: IL, MO, IN, IA
- Professional Land Surveyor: IL, MO
- American Council of Engineering Companies
- Illinois Society of Professional Engineers
- Illinois Professional Land Surveyors Association
- Missouri Society of Professional Surveyors
Mr. Keil manages all survey services for the firm and serves as a project manager on the firm’s larger transportation projects. He has been practicing as a licensed Professional Land Surveyor for over 20 years, and has extensive experience and knowledge in a wide variety of land surveys. He has a great deal of experience in boundary and right of way surveys along with overseeing the preparation of right of way plats and ALTA/ACSM Land Title Surveys. His expertise also includes extensive route surveys as part of transportation engineering projects. Mr. Keil also manages right-of-way survey, property research and document preparation for local agency projects.
His transportation experience ranges in complexity from the resurfacing of existing streets to planning and designing new roadways for communities. As a project manager, he reviews projects for completeness and constructability for the firm’s county and Department of Transportation clients.