Michelle Spillers, PE
- Master of Science, Civil Engineering | 2007
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering | 2003
- Southern Illinois University Edwardsville
- Professional Engineer: IL, MO & GA
- Illinois Society of Professional Engineers
- Women’s Transportation Seminar
Ms. Spillers is a talented civil/site engineer with sixteen years of experience in site, drainage, water main, sanitary sewer, storm sewer, and transportation design. Her drainage experience includes hydrologic and hydraulic analysis, design and analysis of storm sewers, culverts, ditches, detention facilities, and water quality facilities. Ms. Spillers provides comprehensive services, including conceptual planning, design computations, utility coordination, permitting, and preparation of construction plans and specifications.