Michael Busch, PE, PTOE
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering | 1998
- Southern Illinois University Edwardsville
- Professional Engineer: IL, MO
- Professional Traffic Operations Engineer
- American Public Works Association
- Engineers’ Club of St. Louis
- Society of American Military Engineers
- Transportation Engineering Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- The Greater Belleville Chamber - Belle-Scott Committee
- Madison County Planning Commission
With twenty years of engineering experience, Mr. Busch guides junior engineers, builds teaming partnerships, and develops our municipal client base. He manages transportation projects ranging from interstate highways to local streets. Mr. Busch’s technical experience includes roadway design, drainage design, intersection layout, ADA accommodations and utility coordination. His traffic related experience includes traffic signal design, intersection design studies, interchange design and traffic studies.
Mr. Busch is engaged in the engineering community, and provides technical insight on transportation related issues through his involvement with several local professional organizations.