Haley Coons, PE, SE
- Bachelor of Science, Architectural Engineering | 2004
- Missouri University of Science and Technology
- Professional Engineer: MO
- Structural Engineer: IL
- Competent and Qualified Person in Fall Protection
- EM385.1 USACE Fall Protection Competent Person Training
- International Facilities Management Association
- Associated General Contractors of Missouri
- Society of American Military Engineers
As the lead building structural engineer, Ms. Coons implements structural standards through employee training and plan reviews. She brings thirteen years of experience in the structural design and inspection of steel, concrete, masonry and timber structures. Ms. Coons specializes in the design of buildings and retaining walls as well as forensic investigations – ensuring complete structural integrity and economical solutions for even the most complex projects.
Further, Ms. Coons is certified as a Competent Person in Fall Protection. Some specialty projects she has been involved with include fall protection assessments and repairs and the development of fall protection standards at buildings for corporate and educational clients.