Bill Tindall, PE, PTOE
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering | 2002
- Southern Illinois University Edwardsville
- Professional Engineer: IL, MO
- Professional Traffic Operations Engineer
- Illinois Society of Professional Engineers
- American Public Works Association
Mr. Tindall’s 17 years of experience includes designing roadway and drainage projects and performing hydraulic modeling. He has completed projects with a wide range of complexity and unique design features, providing sustainable and realistic solutions. His engineering capabilities strengthen the firm’s project management team and provide the flexibility to support the entire transportation group.