Andy Mueller, PE, SIT
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering | 2010
- Southern Illinois University Edwardsville
- Land Surveying Courses | 2015
- Southern Illinois University Edwardsville & University of Wyoming
- Professional Engineer: IL, MO
- Surveyor in Training
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Remote Pilot (Small Unmanned Aircraft System) License
- Illinois Society of Professional Engineers
- Illinois Society of Professional Land Surveyors
As Oates Associates’ survey coordinator and drone program manager, Mr. Mueller is an integral component of the survey team. His responsibilities include scheduling the land survey field crews, maintaining the firm’s survey equipment and technologies and performing research and data analysis necessary for completion of boundary and right of way surveys for roadway projects. He also performs various other types of land surveys including ALTA/ACSM Land Title surveys, construction surveys, topographic surveys and hydraulic surveys. For our drone operations, Mr. Mueller sets flight patterns, flies the drone and processes data.
Mr. Mueller’s multi-faceted background includes enhancing transportation infrastructure, including roadway design, drainage design and ADA accommodations.