Building Structural Engineer Project Manager Position
- Bachelors in Civil Engineering or Architectural Engineering
- Masters is a plus
- PE License
- SE license is a plus
- 4 - 20 years of experience working with both governmental and private clients in Missouri and Illinois
- Experience with structural steel, reinforced concrete, and/or masonry design
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of structural engineering software – RAM, RISA, Revit
- Working knowledge of building codes – IBC, ASCE, ACI, and AISC
We are seeking a structural engineering project manager to work in our Facilities Group on new building and building renovations projects. Work will be out of our St. Louis, MO and Collinsville, IL offices. Competitive salaries are offered commensurate to experience.
The firm is an equal opportunity employer that offers competitive salaries, an excellent benefit package, great working environment in new office space, flex-time, opportunity for quick advancement and ownership potential. We seek to develop a more diversified workforce and welcome women and minority candidates for this position.
100 Lanter Court, Suite 1
Collinsville, IL, 62234