- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- 0-3 years marketing experience or similar
- Proficient in Microsoft 365 including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Teams
- Motivation to learn/use new programs and design tools, including Adobe Creative Suite applications – specifically, InDesign
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while meeting deadlines
- Strong writing and organizational skills with a keen attention to detail
- Capable of working collaboratively with engineers as well as independently
Oates Associates is a civil and structural engineering firm focused on enhancing our local community. From transportation to building infrastructure, our team designs solutions that positively impact our region. We are looking for a marketing coordinator to complement and support our growing team. Work will be out of our Collinsville, Illinois office to start, with the potential to work from our downtown St. Louis office. Oates Associates offers flex-time and work-from-home options as well.
- Develop proposals across various markets including writing, editing and producing
- Write project descriptions, press releases, social postings, etc.
- Create interview presentations and collaborate with the interview team
- Maintain CRM database
- Update website
- Create and manage social postings for LinkedIn and Instagram
- Support business development professionals through market research
- Event planning
- Additional miscellaneous responsibilities to support admin staff
Salary commensurate with experience. We offer an excellent benefit package, annual bonus, flex-time, work-from-home options, a health and wellness program, opportunity for advancement and ownership potential. The firm is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that is committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, natural origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
100 Lanter Court, Suite 1
Collinsville, IL, 62234