Civil Engineer – Entry Level to 5+ Years
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering
- EIT certificate or recently received PE license
- 0-5+ years civil engineering experience
- Work with both governmental and private clients in Missouri and Illinois is a plus
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D - proficiency is a plus
- Strong technical skills - presentation skills are a plus
Oates Associates is continuing to grow! We are seeking a project engineer to work in our Facilities Group. This position is ideal for an entry-level civil engineer that enjoys working on a team and working with clients on building and site development, drainage, utility, parks and recreation, trail and campus development projects ranging from $10k to $20M in construction. Work will be out of our Collinsville, IL and St. Louis, MO offices. Competitive salaries are offered commensurate to experience.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Drawing topographic surveys;
- Laying out sites and developing grading plans in AutoCAD;
- Coordinating utility service connections and relocations;
- Developing bid and construction documents;
- Developing construction cost estimates;
- Observing construction operations at work sites and performing material tests.
Oates Associates is an equal opportunity employer that offers competitive salaries, an excellent benefit package, great working environment, flex-time, opportunity for quick advancement and ownership potential. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or disability status. We seek to develop a more diversified workforce and welcome women and minority candidates for this position.
100 Lanter Court, Suite 1
Collinsville, IL, 62234