Building Structural Project Manager – 5 to 15 Years
- Bachelors in Civil Engineering or Architectural Engineering - Masters is a plus
- PE license - SE license is a plus
- 5 - 15+ years of experience working with both governmental and private clients in Missouri and Illinois
- Experience with structural steel, reinforced concrete, and/or masonry design
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of structural engineering software – RAM, RISA, Revit
- Working knowledge of building codes – IBC, ASCE, ACI, and AISC
Oates Associates is growing! We are seeking a structural engineering project manager to work in our Facilities Group on new building and building renovations projects. Work will be out of our St. Louis, MO office. Competitive salaries are offered commensurate to experience. This position is ideal for a structural engineer that enjoys meeting and working with clients on building expansions, repairs, renovations, and stand-alone buildings ranging from $10k to $20M projects.
Oates Associates is a thriving local design firm that offers the look and feel of a small business while providing the excitement and experience gained from projects you may find in a larger firm. Our strong leadership in the communities we serve combined with our teamwork-centered office environment makes Oates Associates a great place to work. The firm is an equal opportunity employer that offers competitive salaries, an excellent benefit package, flex-time, work-from-home opportunities, opportunity for quick advancement and ownership potential. We seek to develop a more diversified workforce and encourage women and minority candidates to apply for this position.
100 Lanter Court, Suite 1
Collinsville, IL, 62234