Building Structural Engineer – Project Manager
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering or Architectural Engineering
- Masters is a plus
- PE license
- SE license is a plus
- 4 - 15 years of experience working with both governmental and private clients in Missouri and Illinois
- Experience with structural steel, reinforced concrete, and/or masonry design
- Working knowledge of structural engineering software - RAM, RISA, Revit
- Working knowledge of building Codes - IBC, ASCE, ACI, and AISC
Oates Associates is growing! We are seeking a structural engineering project manager to work in our Facilities Group on new building and building renovations projects. Work will be out of our St. Louis, MO and Collinsville, IL offices. Competitive salaries are offered commensurate to experience. This position is ideal for a structural engineer that enjoys meeting and working with clients on building expansions, repairs, renovations, and stand-alone buildings ranging from $10k to $20M projects.
Oates Associates is an equal opportunity employer that offers competitive salaries, an excellent benefit package, great working environment, flex-time, opportunity for quick advancement and ownership potential. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or disability status. We seek to develop a more diversified workforce and welcome women and minority candidates for this position.
100 Lanter Court, Suite 1
Collinsville, IL, 62234