Bridge Structural Engineer – 0 to 5 Years
- Bachelors in Civil Engineering with an emphasis in Structures
- EIT certificate or recently received PE license
- 0 - 5+ years structural engineering experience
- MicroStation / AutoCAD is a plus
- Work with both governmental and private clients in Missouri and Illinois
- Strong technical skills – writing and organization skills
- Desire and focus on technical skills in one or more of the following areas: bridge design, hydrology and drainage design, and highway design/planning
Oates Associates is continuing to grow! We are seeking an entry to mid-level structural engineer to work in our Bridge Group. This position is ideal for someone that enjoys working on a team and working with clients on transportation related projects ranging from $10K to $20M. Work will be out of our Collinsville, IL office. Competitive salaries are offered commensurate to experience.
Oates Associates is a thriving local design firm that offers the look and feel of a small business while providing the excitement and experience gained from projects you may find in a larger firm. Our strong leadership in the communities we serve combined with our teamwork-centered office environment makes Oates Associates a great place to work. The firm is an equal opportunity employer that offers competitive salaries, an excellent benefit package, flex-time, work-from-home opportunities, opportunity for quick advancement and ownership potential. We seek to develop a more diversified workforce and encourage women and minority candidates to apply for this position.
100 Lanter Court, Suite 1
Collinsville, IL, 62234