First Clover Leaf Bank is a locally owned, full-service bank that has been a member of the local community since 1889. The bank had three area locations when it decided to expand to Wood River in order to bring a community bank to the city.
Located at the intersection of Illinois Route 143 (Madison Avenue) and Illinois Route 111 (Central Avenue) in Wood River, the new bank branch is a full-service facility with three drive-through lanes, a drive-up ATM and a lobby. Oates Associates provided survey and civil site design services for the 2,560 square foot bank facility along with associated parking. Design included pavement, sidewalks, curbs, storm sewers, on-site utilities, and an on-site stormwater detention facility.